April 22, 2010

Craziness

My life is in full speed right now. I have about 5 projects due in the next few weeks that all seem to require me to read long books. I have AP tests to study for. I'm applying for stuco and jobs. I'm researching colleges. I just finished the ACT and the school play. I have community events just about twice a week for NHS. I'm replacing my phone soon. I have finals. I have PROM. I have My mother will be gone most of next week. And I have to move out of my room so that it can be recarpeted.

I guess you could say I'm a little stressed out at the moment. But it's okay because I have my favorite thing in the world. Glee.

Quote of the day: "You'll be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a HS glee club and finding a hairstyle that doesn't make you look like a lesbian."

No comments:

Post a Comment