March 18, 2009

Ocotillo Ward Boys

I decided to dedicate this post to the boys in my Ward. Thank heavens they are not anything like the guys out here. I think I would go absolutely CRAZY. I spent 3 hours with Mitchell, Jaun, Chase, Jeremy, Matt, and Mike. I was afraid for my life the whole time. Matt and Jeremy like to fart on people. I was lucky enough to get a stinker from Matthew.........sick nasty. Mitchell would grab me and hold me in a bear hug and tackle me while Mike tickled me and poked me. :(.I have never been more grateful to have guys that don't insist on being two inches away from me. Juan and Chase were the only civilized males in the room. Except they were spiking ping pong balls across the room and one skimmed my face.....Anywho here are all the boys in my ward who don't annoy the crap out of me......This is why they are better, well kinda i still love all the Gayton boys
Justin Smith:
Good- gentleman, gives me my space (unlike some people), and writes really cool songs
Bad- Won't tell me ANYTHING. He is locked down
Dallin Olson
Good-sarcastic to emily all the time and he's pretty cool
Bad- ate like all my altoids!
Joey Jenson:
Good- I can talk to him about baseball, he laughs at my jokes, and he is never in a bad mood
Bad- He doesn't have a phone so I can never text him
Nick Segura:
Good- Has the best hair to draw, lets me wear his hat, and is pretty much hilarious
Bad- He crumpled up my beautiful drawing of him
Dylan Pratt
Good- He is new which hasn't happened in a long time, He is 16
Bad- I don't know him yet and he won't come to sunday school ever because he's with his dad on the weekends
Alex Inman
Good- he's my best buddie, makes me laugh all the time, he can play the guitar, and brought me to the snow
Bad-he says "ummm....ok" and "okkay...." a lot
Spencer Owens
Good- he's like one of the bombest asians i know
Bad-he flicked off the cap of the last good pen that I was saving
Devin Hanson
Good- brings me left-over bread from sacrament, can play good songs on the piano, he always sits by me in sunday school
Bad- He does some pretty stupid stuff that could possibly put him in the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment