March 31, 2009

Crapiness

So, i've had a few poopie days lately. Saturday morning I didn't do so well in pitching but I was able to do a little bit better when I went over to joeys. I didn't pitch my fastest or anything but I hurt his hand a little so that was kinda good. I didn't realize how much fun Justin and Joey and Devin are. They are hilarious. Well I guess thats not really crappy but its just like on sunday everything went downhill.

Things that I totally don't care about and shouldn't get me annoyed do. And I know what you all think it is but its not PMS. For instance, when people would text me dumb stuff that I normally think is hilarious I was mean to them for. And today I pitched well (only 4 walks the whole game :)) but I was kinda catatonic and just was like screw this and didn't really try. It is sooooo weird! I am never like this. And its not like anything terribly depressing happened. In fact I found out something that makes me very happy. Well I know this one is kinda boring but for those who read this Im sorry Im being a B.

No comments:

Post a Comment