May 29, 2009

Summer....thus far

My summer has been overwhelmingly uneventful. Nevertheless I will you give a lengthy ramble of my daily activities since school got out...

I have yet to go a full day without seeing Alexandre Inman and I usually see Joseph Jenson every other day. You can only imagine what we do to entertain each other. It includes playing video games, going to the park, riding on Joey's golf cart, watching lots of movies, and swimming. We know how to party....

Janette came for the weekend with sethy boy. I've met Seth a few times before, but nothing would prepare me for this visit. First of all, I was about 78% positive that some sort of "announcement" was going to be made. That didn't happen and I am just a little bit disappointed. It would have given me something to do this summer other than live at the Inmans. Second of all, let me describe my brother from another mother to you. He is extremely nice, so I felt worse than usual when I "playfully" teased him. I went as far as making him get me food otherwise he would never have my approval and making him walk around the house because I didn't want him to enter where I was. He is also the equivalent of Bob the Builder. Give him something to fix and he will fix it. He even goes out of his way to find things to fix. A weird hobby in my opinion. I didn't even know somethings were broken until Seth's mega radar came along.

4 comments:

  1. Soooo, Janette is Wendy? Bob the Builder doesn't have an official girlfriend, but we all know Wendy's got the hots for him...yeah, I watch too much PBS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete