June 9, 2009

YAYA!!

Well, in case you have been living in a cave and didn't know- MY SISTER IS ENGAGED!!!!!!!! It is very very exciting. Now I will have one more brother to torment. I am looking forward to this.

That's me....and the lovely bride and groom to be! I really don't know what was going on here, but technically this is my last picture with them before they turn into psycho wedding planners or a legit married couple.

Anyways. I have been absolutely bored out of my mind and its only been a day. I even had a pathetic dream about it last night. It was Saturday morning and I woke up at 8 am very happy because I would have something to do that day. Then Joey, Nick, and Alex called me because they were home early and could hang all day. It was pretty much the best dream until I really woke up and it was friggin Tuesday. I won't be complaining about it tomorrow though because I will be chilling with Emily and Amanda comes today!!!

For right now I will give you a synopsis of my day yesterday: Woke up, Watched America's Next Top Model, Read my book, Played Sims, Read my book, Watched Big Bang Theory, Took a Shower (finally), Ate Dinner, Watched He's just not that into you (which is a TERRIBLE chick flick), Watched The Notebook till 1 am (THAT is a chick flick my friends), Went to Bed. What a thrilling day, and I'm about to repeat it with a few bonuses like mutual and going to the airport. YAYA!!

1 comment:

  1. I went to see he's just not that into you in the theaters with some friends and we were like O.O!! when some, er, certain parts came up. that weren't appropriate. I so used to ilke bradley cooper on alias too!

    ReplyDelete