June 30, 2009

Mondays

The cleaning lady came yesterday. I don't know why exactly, the house looked perfectly clean to me. Probably because my dad makes me pick up all the time. Nevertheless, she came and I had to pass her in the hallway, so I said excuse me. Then she was like, "I can't get over how tall you've become!".....okay? Since when have I known you lady? So later that day were all eating lunch together. Well, I take that back. My family had Wendy's while watching House, and the cleaning lady had some crap in the kitchen. She then says something like, wow Katie has gotten so tall. I imagine shes a basketball players now huh? Michelle shot back some remark about what a disgrace it was that I don't play basketball or volleyball anymore and now i play softball. I wanted to tell that lady No! I don't play basketball! Do you work for Willie Wonka?! Instead I just kinda laughed and went back texting but I was so mad. That is what everyone talks about now. How freakishly tall I am. :/

So my day definitely improved because I went to the movies with some friends. I took Mitchell Aldrige and he helped me fill my car up with gas when I only had cash. I must say it ran a little smoother than last time with Alex. After we went to see Transformers. OK, I'm sorry but that movie is freaking amazing!

3 comments:

  1. You can't have it both ways, Katie. You can't be freakishly tall and not have people notice that you're freakishly tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I would choose not to be freakishly tall....but I can't. Remember? Im your daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're not even that tall..... unless you grew tons more since you left...

    ReplyDelete