April 12, 2009

Indpendence and Tacos

First off, I would like to give my condolences to those of you who are not 16 and who do not have their license. I have had mine for two days and there is no turning back now. Living without it is just not an option for me.

On Friday I went to the DMV. Well, actually I went to the "MVD" because Arizona just has to be different from the rest of society. If it weren't for the monotonous "Now serving J143 at counter number 4" I wouldn't mind being there. They have probably the most comfortable chairs you will ever place your bottom in. Quite an upgrade from the school ones. I went out to take the test and these people DO NOT know how to drive! They are out of control. If only my mother was there to see so that she would be more grateful for my driving abilities. I passed, obviously. They told me to park and un-park and then I drove around a block. Way to go "MVD", you truly tested my skillage........

My first time driving by myself was absolutely incredible. I drove over to Joey Jensons as soon as I got home. We played signs on the greenbelt next to his house. It was Me, Joey, Justin, Devin, Bryce, Ahanaf (say as if your swallowing your tongue), Meijing, Sarah, Debra, and Amanda. It was pretty hysterical. I did Joey's sign everytime because that was really the only one I could remember so as soon as I received the sign Joey had already gotten ready to do his sign. At one time meijing was just chasing the sign because everyone was passing it in front of her eyes. Then sarah does my sign and I'm the first to not accept and give immediately. I instruct Sarah to get up and move as far away from me as possible. So me and Sarah are a good 20 yards away, if meijing went for sarah (cuz she still had the sign) then I would do mine. haha. I could see that she was trying to decide what she was going to do. Poor Jingles.

People just started leaving and Meijing had to go so I go brought her home real quick and then me, joey, debra, sarah, and amanda were just chilling. Amanda's mom came so the numbers were dwindling. Justin and Bryce came back from playing foam weapons (see post bellow) so then I decide that Tacos sound really really really good. If only I could just go to Taco Bell really fast and pick up a few. wait!!! I can!!!....that my friends is the best feeling in the entire world. Me and Joey run to Taco Bell and we buy 20 tacos. Got to love the 99 cent menu. The lady looked as us so funny. Either she thought we were going out, or she was admiring the fact that we just bought a butt load of tacos. Well after turning on Joey's road I see this girl Carly from my ward and as she realized that I was driving her eyes grew to the size of a small soccer ball and her mouth got big enough to stuff all 20 tacos into it. Gas- $40, License- $25, Taco Bell- $20, seeing Carly Hanson's face- priceless.

So, Debra and Sarh left (more tacos for us) and kid came. Let it go on the record that I did in fact eat more tacos as Joey. Probably my proudest moment. In case you were wondering we couldn't eat all of the tacos. There were 4 very lonesome tacos left that I took over to Emilys. If you knew Emily, you would know that she would rather have tacos than cookies any day. Love that girl. She comes over and surprise again, Justin, Bryce, and Kid went to Devins. It was just me, Emily, and Joey. O my goodness, I just have to say I love my ward, they are soo funny. Emily insisted on driving Joey's Golf Cart. She is probably the worst driver in the world. She kept one foot on the brake and one on the gas at all times. Not a very smooth ride. Then Joey took us over jumps on the greenbelt, but his lil bro needed it so we just jumped on his trampoline instead.

It was getting late so we all went over to Devin Hanson's house and watched Hot Rod. BEST MOVIE. It reminded me sooo much of the ward boys. The main character could have easily been Alex Inman. Emily and I were cracking up the whole time. It was me, emily, joey, nick, devin, and justin there and I'm pretty sure we were laughing the loudest. If you haven't seen it, its a mixture of Napoleon Dynamite and Nacho Libre. haha :) I wish they would invite me to more stuff. They probably think that I think its stupid. Obviously they don't know me as well as they think they do because thats pretty much all I do-Stupid, Abnormal, Random crap. Well, maybe not to foam weapons again....that was just weird.

2 comments:

  1. Now if you could only learn to spell . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Jill:))))))
    Congrats Katie, so, I'll take a Meximelt, a nacho supreme and a diet DP or Diet Rite.

    ReplyDelete